Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Quick Update ....

Surgery's all done - huge chunk removed but surgeon is very happy. He is very confident that he removed all the cancerous cells and we can only hope he's right.

Now we have to wait a few weeks for the biopsy result but at least the bloody thing is cut out.

Big thank you to those who've sent me emails, I'm positive I've answered them all.... xx

Also to all those who posted comments - I have to apologise.

I accidentally deleted the comments this morning when I logged in for the first time since my last post and found them all waiting for my approval to post.

Beats me how I managed to do that but please understand I'm not firing on all cylinders but I do appreciate them all, even if I didn't get to read them - so an extra big thank you and kiss to those who posted those deleted comments!

1 comment:

  1. Suzy I posted one of the comment ... can understand completely deleting them all. My thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family. Mary Jackson (quilter).

    ReplyDelete